Overview Ceiling Heaters. Fan-forced or infrared bulb heat, and convenient combinations. The reliable design and quality construction is all BROAN. Either way, you get energy-saving warmth in compact, easy-to-install units.
Features & Benefits Satin-finish aluminum grille and a low-profile housing will complement any décorEnclosed, metal sheathed element delivers 1250 Watts of instant heat with no waiting timeA permanently lubricated motor, automatic overheat protection, and UL listing ensures reliable, safe operationMounts easily to any standard 3-1/2" or 4" round, or 4" octagonal ceiling electrical box providing versatile choices for installationIt is recommended that heater operation is controlled with a choice of Broan wall controls, available separately. (Model 87W Line-Voltage Thermostat or Model 61W/61V 15-Minute Timer)Ceiling heaters are intended to provide supplemental heat and not to take the place of a home's main heat source
- Enclosed, sheathed element produces 1250-Watt of heat at 120-Volt power to disperse warmth evenly
- Automatic overheat protection helps prevent damage
- Durable aluminum construction offers lasting performance
- Built-in fan helps distribute heat uniformly
- Low-profile design mounts easily to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or 4 in. octagon ceiling box
- Satin aluminum finish complements any interior decor
- Meets UL listing safety standards
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Measures 11 in. Dia x 2.8 in. H
|Surface Mount Ceiling
|Number Of Heat Settings
|Coverage Area (sq ft)
|BTU/hr at 120 Volts
|BTU/hr at 208 Volts
|BTU/hr at 240 Volts
|Watts And Amps At 120 Volts
|Watts at 120 VAC
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.